January 6 Detroit

January 23 Detroit

January 28 Columbus

March 16 Phoenix

April 1 St. Louis

April 8 Chicago

This is all that I have seen for now.

There will be an updated list soon.

i can't find the schedule anymore... but it was in the dallas morning news a week or two ago.

the stars are only wearing their alternate sweater 7 times this season (the league minimum). and since the stars fans largely hate them, 3 of those 7 times will be on the road.

basically they'll wear them once a month, and no times in february... and then they'll never wear them again.

Has there been any word about teams unveiling new thirds?

i'm pretty sure reebok is doing an entire NHL redesign next season, with those god awful spandex retard suits...

so i don't think anyone is going to create a third jersey for one season only.

It appears that once again some idiot over at the Wild has decided that for some unexplained reason the Wild's third jersey is somehow "sacred" or "untouchable".

In 03-04 they wore the 2004 All-star game patch on the whites and greens but not the red alts.

Once more, the whites and greens have the 5th season patch, but the red alts are again blank.

What is it with those people and their precious red virgin sweaters? I just don't get it.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

It appears that once again some idiot over at the Wild has decided that for some unexplained reason the Wild's third jersey is somehow "sacred" or "untouchable".

Those are pretty harsh words for something so minor, don't you think?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

The Thrashers are wearing their light blue jerseys 15 scheduled times this season. All Saturday games, some Friday games, and the Thanksgiving night game would be the third jersey nights.....

I think they're gradually moving towards the current third jersey becoming the new home jersey. Their official website refers to itself as "The Blue Zone", and it ain't the navy blue talkin' about, it's the baby blue.

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

speaking of vintage, boy i'd LOVE to see the pens dig out those mid-1920's yellow pirates jerseys, with the city seal on the sleeves, the lovely script "Pirates" and the two thin black bands around the midriff.

check out andrew's nhluniforms.com site and go to 1920's and click on 1926-27 to see what i mean.

tb

How can Dallas where the black fugly's on the road?

I want to see the Flames go retro, back to the old school uniforms!

if they're ok with bringing on the road, and the home team is ok with wearing white, i don't see the problem. the burden is on dallas, for having to bring 2 sweaters. the coyotes, for example, will have the white jerseys in the arena already.

thank god they're wearing it on the road. those things aren't welcome in texas.

New Jersey need an ALT jersey.

Something with the old colors: X-mas Green & Red. yes a bit of black.

Bring back the Red pants with green stripe.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

speaking of vintage, boy i'd LOVE to see the pens dig out those mid-1920's yellow pirates jerseys, with the city seal on the sleeves, the lovely script "Pirates" and the two thin black bands around the midriff.

check out andrew's nhluniforms.com site and go to 1920's and click on 1926-27 to see what i mean.

tb

What a terrible idea.

New Jersey need an ALT jersey.

Something with the old colors: X-mas Green & Red. yes a bit of black.

Bring back the Red pants with green stripe.

new jersey needs an alternate with black, red, and green? i hear there's one that should be a free agent pretty soon.

it's even got a 1/2 cow 1/2 uterus logo on the chest, that could also resemble a symbol of the occult, which would work well with the devils name.

i can see it on eklund/spector's right now:

scouts from the new jersey devils were spotted at the stars/coyotes game in glendale last night. rumors around town say that they were there to get an upclose look at the dallas stars alternate sweater, who has struggled to produce since being added to the team, and has never been popular with his home fans.

the stars are said to be interested in getting jamie langenbrunner back in return, but might be forced to settle for the unused sweater of one of martin brodeur's nameless backups, and a late round draft pick. it is currently unknown how this will affect new jersey's well documented salary cap situation.

Archived