Penn St Vs. Wisconsin

Vertigo

Woho will win Saturday  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rutgers in a BCS Bowl would rule!

For once you and I agree Tank. I would love to see Rutgers get a BCS bowl bid. Go Knights! :D

Regarding Penn State - Wisconsin. I would love to see the Badgers take it but since Penn State is at home I gotta go with the Nittany Lions...but I want the Badgers to win.

BB52Big.jpg

They all beat up on eachother??  Isn't that how ALL conferences are??  I mean, that's why they call it "conference play".

I think what he means is that in some conferences, there is a really good team or two, and they pretty much kick the crap out of the other teams in the league. In the Big 10, there are more than a couple good teams, so it is more competitive from top to bottom. I don't know enough about college football to know if this is true or not, I'm just attempting to clarify his point (hopefully I got it right.)

Oh yeah: Wisconsin will totally get Paterown3d!!111! on Saturday. (sorry, I just had to.)

As a Big 10 fan and Alum I think you make a great point. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Archived