Arkansas Hockey

badgerguy27

I tell ya what, I like the idea, and the execution can only get better.

and thanks for the comment about my Arizona concept, though I don't like the logo I used on the white jersey of that set.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Hey, I thought I'd add these to the page. I play on the University of Washington ACHA team and we finally switched from our old jerseys (which were the current LA Kings home/road, which dont really do it for out school colors) to new ones from Koronis. I designed around 100 jerseys, many of which were variations on current templates that are out there and we wended up going with the Czech Repulic style for the road jersey and the Rangers (white) style for the home jersey. Anyway, here's what we are sporting up at UW this year.

Ben

newAwayJersey_tn.jpg

newHomeJersey_tn.jpg

SEAsig.png

I agree that I think the standard W would have looked the best too, but the coaches wanted a road jersey that said where we were from. I would have liked to have seen a Michigan style arch across the front, its just hard because "Washington" is so many letters. And prolly not 2006-2007, these should be around for a while as we don't have the money to make changes all the time. We pay most of the dues which get us ice time, travel, jerseys, etc, so it would increase our already costly price to play to get a new road uni.

SEAsig.png

ARKANSAS: Like the general look. DON'T LIKE the huge wordmarks on the front and back of the jersey (the colors and hog are enough to identify who the team is). A wordmark as large as the logo crest it sits beneath makes the jersey look too busy. And the uniform numbers need to be made into something more legible. Either the font needs to go, or the 4-layer style (white/crimson/silver/black) needs to be toned down.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived