NFL.com Header

Chiefster2000

It is interesting that the teams were arranged alphabetically by nickname in the 6-division days, then the league switched to alphabetizing by city name after the 8-division alignment was implemented.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I was always upset that they never used the Buccaneers throwback logo around Thanksgiving. The Buccaneers want to hide their past. I even heard the owner asked Mitchell and Ness to stop selling Bucs orange throwback jerseys.

It is pretty safe to say that as long as Glazer owns the Bucs, they will never wear orange throwbacks.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Have NFL teams always been in charge of their own websites? I think I remember each NFL team having the same template some years ago on nfl.com. I especially enjoyed the Packers logo containing a Lombardi trophy for the offseason after their Super Bowl win in 97.

Does anyone else have any clue as to what I'm talking about? Or am I making it up?

On another note, remember when the Cincinatti Bengals finally came up with a website, in like 99 or 2000? It's pretty embarassing to be the last major sports franchise to create and administer a website.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived