New Mizzou Arena court

BJ Sands

Upgrade!

The center court logo looks the same, but glad to see they fixed the sideline logos after they had to do a quick fixer-oo last year after the Paige Laurie debacle. Also big props on changing the baseline logo to match the jersey font. They still going to have six uniforms this year (black/white/gold with both Mizzou and Missouri). I kinda dig that.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Nicely done. I'm really quite impressed with that...Hopefully everything will come back to normal and KU will take over ownership of Mizzou Arena like they did Hearnes, but hey it still looks good for the Quin Snyder Farewell Tour.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Upgrade!

The center court logo looks the same, but glad to see they fixed the sideline logos after they had to do a quick fixer-oo last year after the Paige Laurie debacle. Also big props on changing the baseline logo to match the jersey font. They still going to have six uniforms this year (black/white/gold with both Mizzou and Missouri). I kinda dig that.

Mizzou does NOT have any uniforms that say MISSOURI. The black ones used to, but were changed for last season.

I wish they all still said MISSOURI. Heck, I wish my school would drop the whole MIZZOU thing. It makes us sound like rednecks. Kinda like Kansas.

Upgrade!

Mizzou does NOT have any uniforms that say MISSOURI. The black ones used to, but were changed for last season.

I wish they all still said MISSOURI. Heck, I wish my school would drop the whole MIZZOU thing. It makes us sound like rednecks. Kinda like Kansas.

Hah...trying to call KU rednecks is just....mindboggling. How many Wal-Marts does Columbia have? I never feel so trashy when I enter Columbia city limits. Lawrence is far from being considered a town full of "rednecks". Half the student population is from Johnson County, and I don't think anybody could make a case for Johnson County being white-trash.

Archived