TITANS CONCEPT

LEWJ

I dislike the helmet template used. The helmet striping doesn't work with the logo. And the Bills look just doesn't seem to fit.

Nice try, but IMO it just isn't working.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

And the Bills look just doesn't seem to fit.

When I saw this concept, the first thing I thought was Bills, especially after seeing the away jersey.

I just don't think this works too well. The Titans are better off with what they have now. Good effort though.

AM.gif

sorry, that is ugly. The mixing of those two styles just doesn't work. period.

there you go with the rudeness to those you think's concept sucks. see this

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...pic=28862&st=20

no help on making it better, just "its ugly" sad...just sad...

i think your concept is pretty good.

If you're going to direct anyone to anything else is should be this...Concepts Forum FAQ

Anyway, LEWJ, I agree with those that think it looks like the Bills, especially the roadie...I mean it's like 90% of what Buffalo does, IMHO. I think the sleeves are too busy with both the stripes and the secondary logo on them. I like that you've used the secondary logo.

I know those numbers were on the originally on that template, but the Titans numbers are so much better than the block numbers on the template. Also, where are the TV numbers?

With that said, I applaud the effort, but I think if you went away from the Bills look and created something a little more edgy, you could have something here.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived