Atlanta Thrashers

steiny_ramone

i think the colours the thrashers use have some potential to look better than they do. I like the striping on the alternate jersey but not the colour. Their alt also needs to be symetrical, and to not have atlanta going down the left sleeve. So here's an alternate jersey concept.

atlantalt.jpg

I would agree that the Spiky sleeves would be an improvement, but I think as an alternate, the asymmetric design works for the Thrashers, but I know that I'm in a very small minority in sticking up for the asymmetric designs. I guess I'll just go back to my geodesic dome house to watch Cop Rock on Betamax.

nhl94vansigpng.png

I would agree that the Spiky sleeves would be an improvement, but I think as an alternate, the asymmetric design works for the Thrashers, but I know that I'm in a very small minority in sticking up for the asymmetric designs. I guess I'll just go back to my geodesic dome house to watch Cop Rock on Betamax.

I like the Thrasher's current alt. Then again, I like a lot of uniforms most people don't(Oregon, for an example). The spiky sleeves might improve this a tad. I'm glad you chose this logo over the "T". I really don't like that logo much at all.

Archived