Rams to wear all blue this Sunday?

Rambulance

i would have to say for the most part monochromes dont look that good. However i do like the seahawks set, I think blue/white white/blue looks bad, to me it looks like there no uniformity in it because its blueblueblueblue, then all the sudden white. It is almost the same with my high school, we wear blue/blue home and on turf we wear white/white and on grass white/blue. The blue/blue white white and white blue all look good though, but when we tried blue/white it just looked bad.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Too many people either decide they like all monochromes or hate all monochromes.

IMO, like most things, they need to be judged on a case to case basis.

I don't want to see the Rams do this regularly, but I do think it will look sharp.

In fact, the blue pants (if they are the same as the old ones, PANTONE?), match the blue uniform striping. From sleeve to sleeve on the blue uni the colors go blue,gold stripe, thin white stripe, blue, thin white stripe, gold stripe, blue. Looking at the pants, the colors go that same way.

Should be interesting to see.

Too many people either decide they like all monochromes or hate all monochromes.

IMO, like most things, they need to be judged on a case to case basis.

I'm one of those who start off with a "monochromes bad" mindset.

And I can't say my mind gets changed all that often after I see them.

I got used to Blue Man Group (Seattle) but then I saw that one game when they wore the white pants. SO much better!

I'm just fearing the day when the Redskins take that unfortunate step.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Archived