TORONTO FC

shadesofblack

Hey there. Well as most of the people know, Toronto was awarded a MLS franchise which will begin operation in 2007. Since I heard the news I've been thinking of anyway possible to make a classy yet representative logo following the "Europeanization" (lol) trend the MLS seems to be following. So after much thinking and a lot off work sketching and erasing and trowing away and then drawing it on the computer, this is what I came up with. I used 2 color schemes and posted both because I wanted to know which you all would think is better. I think (personally) this is one of the, if not THE best logo i've drawn, partially cuz i think its simple enough. C&C is greatly appreciated, I really worked hard on this and hope you all enjoy it. Uniforms to come after i see which colors seem to be more liked. thanks! (sry u had to read all that lol)

TORONTO FC - blue and red

TORONTO FC - black and red

Blue & red. I can't imagine a Toronto team without blue being prominently included in their colors*. Whichever design you prefer is fine, they all look pretty good.

*or colours, for those who insist on making words unnecessarily longer. :P:flagcanada:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like the black and red one, but the colours (:P) used remind me a lot of the MetroStars, so they likely wouldn't use that. Blue is traditionally a Toronto colour, but the blue and red you used are darker than what, say, Chivas or FC Dallas use, so I'd go with that one. I'd also stay away from using Impact as the font, but that's just me. I hate Impact almost as much as I hate Comic Sans. But the shaded maple leaf is spectacular.

Archived