Cubs bringing names back to home unis?

CubsFanBudMan

Guess the Cubs didn't get the memo for the Juan Pierre press conference today:

20965640.jpg

Hope this isn't a ploy to sell "Authentic Press Conference jerseys."

(And I'm done posting these pictures now.)

Forget about selling the jersies....What kid wouldnt want a Jim Hendry wig for Christmas? (cellphone with Scott Boras on speed dial sold seperately)

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nameless baseball uniforms (besides the Yankees) look stupid. The Cubs have a losing tradition, so why would they want to be "traditional" anyway?

And the Dodgers look ridiculous with no names on either of their jerseys.

And I think some of you would be just giddy with everyone in plain white and plain gray uniforms all 162 games of the year. This isn't Russia.

"besides the Yankees"??? You can't have it both ways pal. Their either "stupid" for everyone or no one.

And why do the Dodgers look "rediculous"? Rediculous is having to wear a hockey jersey that makes you look like a Wild West Sheriff. No name on the back of a Dodger jersey is a "classic" look, not "rediculous"

TOTAL props to CubFanBudMan for actally giving us the answer to the original question! A true internet message board rarity - factual content! :notworthy:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived