Tri Nations Rugby League Concept

Alphabet Man

Y-you got rid of the Gold-V.

...that's... I'm speechless. Why would you do that?

I'm not a big fan of either of the colours you're using on the Australian outfit; the green looks spearmint coloured, instead of forest green, and the sunshine yellow is too pale; our colours are green and *gold*. The socks remind me a lot of the Womens Hockey team; not very much like Footy socks.

I like the Kiwis outifit. Solid, it's in keeping with the character of the team, though the introduction of another colour is something I wouldn't expect would go over too well :P.

The English outfit is very unconventional. I'm undecided about that one. I think it's the semaphore-looking sleeve design that is playing with my eyes.

Overall a neat design, though. Pretty darn non-conformist though; or at the very least anti-traditionalist. What were the terms of the competition?

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

the green is the green from the Coat of Arms, the gold is off the Cricket Australia logo but the changing between programs changes the colour sort of

oh and i got rid of the V because, its a concept and i wanted to do thigns out of the box....im not too sold on the NZ one myselfo r the GBR

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I'm not against the uniform concept at all, for an Australian team. Elements are very, very clever, like the Commonwealth star on the back.

The layout of the lines and the cut are all great. I'm not a big fan of the socks, but I see where you were going with it.

In fact, I don't dislike the design at all; I just don't think it is representative of the undisputed greatest Rugby League dynasty of all time; the Kangaroos. I think there's a certain level of respect that needs to be shown to the designs that have preceded any change. I think when it comes to Rugby League, I'm just a traditionalist. Unless there's some definable reason for it, there's no reason to mess with the Kangaroos.

The colour may be from the Coat of Arms, but it's just not the Kangaroos :P.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

yeh i knwo what you mean......yeh the socks annyoed me.....

my first try had a V, but it was too soccerish with the rest of the design so i went with what many NRL teams (raiders, broncos, sharks) are moving to, the pipings thing rather than V's

Like the designs, nice stuff. I sure did stuff around with my forums, it ended up wiping the db. I've had to set it up again so memebers need to reregister. It'll take me some time for the forums to be set up properly so I'm putting an extension on the comp.

sig.png

Like the designs, nice stuff. I sure did stuff around with my forums, it ended up wiping the db. I've had to set it up again so memebers need to reregister. It'll take me some time for the forums to be set up properly so I'm putting an extension on the comp.

i got more posts than anyone on ya site atm! ah its cool extending, i want ta see what a few other there post cos there are quite a few there that are pretty talented...

Archived