Cowboys Blue Jersey Curse

mydogisgomez

Being born in Dallas and a life long Cowboys fan, I have been raised in the belief of the blue jersey curse. It goes all the way back to Super Bowl 5 when the Cowboys lost to the Baltimore Colts (remember them?!!). Everytime I switch on the television to watch the game and the Cowboys have on blue, the first thing to pop into my mind is "we're gonna lose." And of course, today against the Broncos, look what happened. (Also earlier against Washington). I know a lot of you guys on the board like the blue jerseys but i just cringe when I see them. Do any of you guys happen to know what the Cowboys all time record in blue jerseys is? Is the curse real? I like the white jerseys anyway, I wouldn'y mind if I ever saw the blues again!!

I know that "curses are not real"! I mean more in the get into your head and psyche you out kind of curse. EaglesFan, you and gregjigga should know more than the others. I remember numerous times when the Eagles and the Skins would wear white at home just to make the Cowboys play in the blue jerseys (back when the Skins wore their dark jerseys at home).

Archived