Most Original NBA uniform

cableguy

I will say that the 90's Sonic unis(excluding that barftastic red alternate) were one of those few designs were forest green and red worked well together. That said, to date, my vote goes to the Jazz white and purple rocky mountain set mentioned above - the mountain background covered the entire chest while still being part of the logo, and the multitude of colors really worked.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you seriously think these

a_sonicsold_vt.jpg

sonics-20-red-s.jpg

are better than

a_sonics_vt.jpg

sure the red was innovative and in a different direction, but, I just didnt like them that much, the new look is classic, back to the green and gold, and different than most other people, not THE BEST EVER, but definatly good looking.

Yes I do think the late 90's jerseys look way better than the current ones. They only looked bad when Detleff Schremphf and Brent Barry wore them as a size medium. Seriously these current ones are awful! Sometimes simple doesn't always look good. I believe the Sonics ruined a good thing. By the way look at number 52 on the right sporting the current uni. He doesn't look too happy to be wearing that ugly uniform.

Archived