Redesign Proposal

SEMOSTLfan

Phayze those jerseys are excellent.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Ok here it is with the changes you suggested. I had to change the pants on the alternate too because it didn't seem practical to have two pairs of black pants with such minimal changes. I also changed the socks on the home to mismatch the inserts on the pants since the other two don't match, giving it some consistent inconsistency :P .

semoconcept2.png

Untitled-1.png

• 3 weeks later...
Ok here it is with the changes you suggested. I had to change the pants on the alternate too because it didn't seem practical to have two pairs of black pants with such minimal changes. I also changed the socks on the home to mismatch the inserts on the pants since the other two don't match, giving it some consistent inconsistency  :P .

semoconcept2.png

Change the numbers on the Home/Red and possibly Alt./Blacks to white. They'd show up better, especially on tv. And perhaps make them block, or at least a custom block of some sort.

I proudly post this as a native Cape Girardeau...ian? My parents are proud alumni, my dad played basketball there from 1967-1971, i think those are the correct years. Anyways, I wanna do something for them too, but alas, my computer does not work. However this set is awesome. B)

Archived