Our schools proposed logo

ColtzFan101

Deleted. Due to the fact that this logo is not allowed to be shown because we don't want it stolen.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

That's a sweet looking knight logo, no lie, but the literalist in me has reservations. A sword that size takes two hands to use. That knight is, for all practical purposes, unarmed. In the time it would take him to drop one of the swords and heft the other one into both hands, any peasant with a cheese knife could get close enough to just slit the knight's throat. He's like a Monty Python joke, standing there all forbidding, saying, "None shall pass!" but the truth is there isn't a darn thing that particular knight could do to stop anyone from walking right by.

So the literalist in me says he would look better with one sword and a shield, or a sword and a flag banner, or something, anything other than a pair of swords so comically large that going into battle even with one of them is properly called "suicide."

But as I said, it's a sweet looking knight logo regardless.

20082614447.png

Sorry guys but or school dosen't want this logo stolen , so we are no longer showing it.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Deleted. Due to the fact that this logo is not allowed to be shown because we don't want it stolen.

i see what you mean, id hate if if our school got our precious logo stolen'

buccobruce.gif

i ought to talk to the school about a logo, to make it better, or let me, or someone here design one for them! it could be a contest...

Archived