Philadelphia "hooliganism"

DEAD!

Well, in my first, last, and only time in Philly.. i saw alot of it...

And I'm sure you didn't provoke anything, right? ;)

I'm not denying that what JQK is saying hasn't happened (all too often), but it's the inebriated lunatic fringe that tarnishes the reputation of an entire fan base. Most of these d***heads revel in it, because once a week they get to get smashed and commit felony assault, then hide under the cloak of "I'm jush shupportin' the team, Offisher... *hiccup*".

I enjoy the reputation of being passionate about our teams. But speaking for many Philly sports fans, we hate the guys who make us innocent die-hards look like a**holes as much as you fans of other teams do.

All that said, nobody dies at Eagles games. No one throws bags of urine at opposing players or lobs grenades at opposing fans.

God Bless America...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

seriously, why is it such a big deal that some drunks booed Santa Claus?

Because who boos Santa Clause if their sober or not???

But Im not scolding yall, that was hilarious if you ask me.

Because who boos Santa Clause if their sober or not???

But Im not scolding yall, that was hilarious if you ask me.

Yep. It is more funny than it is disgusting.

And it gives the rest of us a chance to always say, "Philly fans are so bad, they even once booed Santa Claus."

Again, it's something Philly will never be able to live down. But that's OK compared to the hooliganism elsewhere in the world. You can live with it, Philly.

Archived