Its official... kinda

Saintsfan

While perusing the internet (jeez I am sure I should have something better to do!!) I noticed that the Rockets website includes a look at the new unis, complete with shorts, all be it in cartoon form. I reckon its been a pretty good off season for new NBA unis. The Cavs oops sorry Cavaliers did a great job in giving themselves a new look for a  new era, the Rockets have I think a great uni now, proof that a kind of TATC look can work as a bona fide uniform and the Magic, whilst not making a great switch atr least didn't produce anything vomit inducing. However for my money the Nuggets failed to improve there unis. The powder blue and gold look is fine, but there new outfits don't look all that good to me!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think the Nuggets DID NOT need to change their colour scheme at all. They could have just put 'DENVER' on the road jerseys and I would have given them a thumbs up. How am I going to envison Charles Barkley physically abusing Rocky now that the Nuggets are in Powder Blue and Yellow? :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Man, I must be in the minority, but I LOVE the Nugs new jerseys.  I think, except for the Cavs (which is almost as perfect a change as you could have done), the Nugs had the best re-design.  In an era in which it seems everyone is going towards navy blue or black, the Nugs went the opposite direction.  Their colors are unique, and for that I am happy.

I just wish they would change to the "DN" logo for the main.  The re-colorization of the old logo does NOT work.

Archived