NBL All Star Game 2005/06

Alphabet Man

This years will be held in Sydney for those who care about Aussie Hoops, since being reinstated in 2003/04, its been held in Melbourne (but was played after the season as the decision was made mid-season) and Townsville last year

The Melbourne game was East V West with the league divided up, last year and again this year it will be the Aussie All-Stars V the World All-Stars

So the logo.....

00002050-image.jpg

To me it looks a little cluttered

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

That may have something to do with the oodles of sponsorship logos shoved into it. And I don't think I'll ever be able to restrain a giggle whenever I hear about "The City of Townsville..."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

That may have something to do with the oodles of sponsorship logos shoved into it.  And I don't think I'll ever be able to restrain a giggle whenever I hear about "The City of Townsville..."

This must be what their mayor looks like ...

mayor.gif

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived