The Bills looking like a real nfl team

In 5..4..3..2..1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been to 3 nfl stadiums Ralph Wilson(Buffalo) Soldier(Chicago) andFord(Detroit) I am biased but I do like the "Ralph" the best. Ford Field has a roof and I hate roofs. Soldier Field is too modernized. I went too it last year and all i saw were luxury boxes. "The Ralph" is a mix between the 2 it is modern but it is outside andthe metal seats make good noise makers for a 4th and goal form the 1 with 10 sec. left in a game. Plus the fans in Buffalo are the best fans in the NFL. They soldout every game in a 5-11 or 6-10 season.

I like the Home bills unis but the roads are horrible with the blue sholulders and

white jerseys. I loved it when the Dolphins made us wear the Home Unis a few weeks ago. I bought a home blue Evans jersey over a "Kelly" blue jersey and a

1960's Throwback they wore this year. Keep the home and make a throwback

away jersey. :D

saBS.png

I say give me bleachers and $10 seats. Give football back to the general public.

It's why I can't stand the NBA nodays. Last time I went to a game, over half the seats were empty until the 2nd quarter, and then when the seats filled, they were full of business people talking business and not even paying attention to the game.

This is semi related. But last week I attended a UVa basketball game. This is the last year of U-Hall. And what PISSES me off is the fact we had to park a good mile away because of the construction of the new arena. And there was like 3 FULL PARKING LOTS open. It was reserved for 'special' tards or giving allumi. And get this, there were like less then 10 cars in a full parking lot next to the arena. YET us common folks had to be bus from a half mile away.

And another thing that makes me mad. There were some a'holes allumi raising cane about the seating for next year. Apparently the new arena will have two levels. One will be the lower and the majority will be on the second level. UVa made an decision that all of the lower will be the student section kinda of like Duke. But that made a lot of well to do Allumi pissed. HELLO you turds? You guys only show up for 3 ACC games. Yea great home court advantage when you only show up for Duke and UNC.

sorry about the rant

Archived