All I Want For Christmas Is That Template File

FreeKobe

Dear Santa-

I dont know why exactly this is happening but every time I try and download remred/nick/tempest's football uniform template off of the template thread (the vector version), I keep on downloading a PDF. Does anyone have a copy of the template they can quick send to me? I'll delete this thread as soon as I get one then.

Anyways not sure why but this would be a huge help. Thanks!

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Dear Santa-

I dont know why exactly this is happening but every time I try and download remred/nick/tempest's football uniform template off of the template thread (the vector version), I keep on downloading a PDF. Does anyone have a copy of the template they can quick send to me? I'll delete this thread as soon as I get one then.

If you're using Illustrator, you can open the file from me, as you can any pdf, in it.

If you're using Paint, or Photoshop, use the one from LEWJ

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Dear Santa-

the pdf could be what you need, open up ai, then open the file as a pdf or whatever and it should work well

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived