2006 NFL Pro Bowl

Pharos04

Too bad Caddy didnt make it, but the others were deserving. Also dissapointed to see that Alstott didnt make it. He has had his flashes of brilliance this year, But i havent really kept up on Mack Strong so I cant really complian. But i am glad to see that Nathan Vasher made it, i really think he deseved it.

I am pissed that Joey Galloway didnt make it though

There is no way in hell that Caddy should of went.

There is no way in hell that Caddy should of went.

You know what, idiot? How about we just substitute the entire Eagles roster for the NFC. WOuld that make you happy?

Instead of just blanket statements, saying "no way in hell ___ makes it" why don't you make a point, explain why, explain who SHOULD, talk about the issue.

Oh, because that would take a brain in your head. Heaven forbid we expect that out fo the corky-from-Life-Goes-On fukers around here.

Moron.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I guess there's a reason why your name is "paynomind"...I have to remind myself that every time I read one of your posts. Nice insult to mentally challenged people.

I suppose you feel justified that Vick is in the Pro Bowl, even though he is the most overrated participant in any occupation on Earth, not just pro sports.

The South lost the Civil War...get over it, please!

What in gods name are you talking about? The south lost the war? Yeah, I know. Maybe you meant to address the rebel-flag waving idiots in ford trucks with UGA stickers on the back window. I, for one, think that the US should be like every other country in the world, and ban the symbols and flags of a quashed rebellion.

If you were literate, and took the time to re-read my post, you?d see that my vitriol was directed at a fool who made blanket statements with no supporting facts or discussion points? just negative statements. That is not the purpose here. It is to talk, communicate, and bat around our opinions. Perhaps learn a little more, gain some insight.

But, it?s a shame you obviously aren't literate, or you would have seen that the first time.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Were I illiterate, I would neither be able to read your insane posts, nor be able to write to respond to them. Perhaps it is you who has literacy issues, my friend.

I concur with you 100% about the rednecks with the rebel flags all over their vehicles, which, surprisingly is not as common as I had thought it would be (though there are quite a few). I apologize for lumping you in with them, merely because you are in the South...if that were the case, I would have to be lumped in as well. I apologize for that blanket statement. (Still having issues with the move from the north! :grin: )

However, I believe that you overreacted to Eaglefan by assuming that he wants the whole Eagles roster on the Pro Bowl squad. I'm sure that is as much of a "blanket statement" as what you consider Eaglefan's comments to be.

I also want to apologize to the initiator and other participants of this thread for our hijacking of it. And congrats to all Pro Bowl honorees; rightly or not, they are recognized by some people as being the best in their business.

Archived