Michigan Rose bowl patch

runnerdud05

Do you mean the shoulder screen, or the actual Rose Bowl patch that both UM/Texas wore last year? I'm assuming you mean the screened Big Jonny special, and if you do, you're out of luck. It's a screen-print done by our printing company in Michigan, and there's no graphic aside from what they have. I have one of the jerseys from last year's Rose Bowl, and can take a photo of the shoulder with the design for you, but if you're looking for a vector or something that can be reproduced without a little work, you're SOL.

spikes.jpg

MD, did you find out exactly why there were no Johnnies this year?

The adidas rep here at UT said he didn't think that spandex material that Nike used for the shoulders could be screenprinted on, but you mentioned the injury....

I don't follow much college football and have no idea what you're talking about. Can someone post a picture? (Google Image Search is blocked at the office, just so you know I'm not completely lazy.)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

MD, did you find out exactly why there were no Johnnies this year?

The adidas rep here at UT said he didn't think that spandex material that Nike used for the shoulders could be screenprinted on, but you mentioned the injury....

With Jonny being out, that would've been one extra thing for the assistants to coordinate before bowl week. With the game earlier than expected :mad: it didn't help. If anything, the old material seems like it would've been a little tougher to screen, because it was the "dazzle" spandex on the shoulder. The new uniforms are less slick. We'll see if they screen the Fiesta Bowl logo on next year. (I don't even think I believe that. :cry: )

spikes.jpg

<<The new uniforms are less slick. We'll see if they screen the Fiesta Bowl logo on next year. (I don't even think I believe that).>>

I would not mind seeing that! Since I live about 1 1/2 miles from the new Cardinals stadium, where the Fiesta Bowl will be played from now on! :D

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

Archived