Where can i find a certain So Cal hat?

HatManTC

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but it got me wondering.  How many caps does everyone have in their collections?  My wife wants to kill me everytime a get a new one.  I probably have over a hundred, closer to 200 in my collection.  MLB, Cooperstown, Football, College, throwaways, etc.

I'm probably closing in on 700. I have well over 60 Michigan hats alone (Nike was kind to us as a team), and I get NFL hats from my gig with the league. I have a room in my house that's sole purpose is hats and jerseys. I also have rubber bins filled with the Nike gear we used to get at UM.

My wife gets mad at me too when I buy hats. I have about 100 they are all fitted. I can't stand wearing a non-fitted hat.

Side note for Michigan Dave-I am searching for a Michigan Volleyball T-shirt any ideas?

I have about 400 caps. Mainly fitted 5950s.

if you average $26 bucks a pop thats $10,400

you can buy a nice used car for that much money

Well, I actually got a lot of them when prices were cheaper and I buy a lot on sales and buy 1 get 1's, etc....However, I also have 220 jerseys! Please don't calculate the cost, it will only upset me!

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but it got me wondering.  How many caps does everyone have in their collections?  My wife wants to kill me everytime a get a new one.  I probably have over a hundred, closer to 200 in my collection.  MLB, Cooperstown, Football, College, throwaways, etc.

I'm probably closing in on 700. I have well over 60 Michigan hats alone (Nike was kind to us as a team), and I get NFL hats from my gig with the league. I have a room in my house that's sole purpose is hats and jerseys. I also have rubber bins filled with the Nike gear we used to get at UM.

My wife gets mad at me too when I buy hats. I have about 100 they are all fitted. I can't stand wearing a non-fitted hat.

Side note for Michigan Dave-I am searching for a Michigan Volleyball T-shirt any ideas?

For a Michigan Volleyball tee, Moe's usually has them in. Give them a call at (734) 668-6915 .

spikes.jpg

For a Michigan Volleyball tee, Moe's usually has them in. Give them a call at (734) 668-6915 .

Thanks!

Archived