Spelling of team name

markar14

What i've never understood is why the Maple Leafs are blue and not red. If they are named after the Maple Leaf, then wouldn't they adopt it's red colour? Or did they go blue because the Habs were red?

Green made a bit more sense but blue i just never have heard that part of their history.

They're blue and white because of "Canada's blue skies and white snow"

but when it snows, there aren't any leaves on the trees, and the few they have already dead and should be reddish/brown

Dude, kill the screen-sized Stevenson HS sig.

Holy crap, yes.

It's bigger than screen-sized, I have to scroll to see it. I had to set him to 'ignore'... just can't deal with billboards.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

What i've never understood is why the Maple Leafs are blue and not red. If they are named after the Maple Leaf, then wouldn't they adopt it's red colour? Or did they go blue because the Habs were red?

Green made a bit more sense but blue i just never have heard that part of their history.

but when it snows, there aren't any leaves on the trees, and the few they have already dead and should be reddish/brown

Holy crap, yes.

It's bigger than screen-sized, I have to scroll to see it. I had to set him to 'ignore'... just can't deal with billboards.

Yeah, Markar that sig is ridiculous. And then you made it worse. At least make it smaller. :wacko:

Holy crap, yes.

Yeah, Markar that sig is ridiculous. And then you made it worse. At least make it smaller. :wacko:

Shhhhhh... not too loud or Jigga Greg will blast your posting ability and call you obnoxious.

6uXNWAo.png

Holy crap, yes.

Shhhhhh... not too loud or Jigga Greg will blast your posting ability and call you obnoxious.

Ok you lost me there. What in the world does this gotta do with jiggaman?

Holy crap, yes.

Check the G-Yard, my friend.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=465051

6uXNWAo.png

Holy crap, yes.

Check the G-Yard, my friend.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=465051

Homeboy you trippin. That's just a tiff. :P

Archived