Another place to get custom jerseys made.

sacker12

I stumbled upon this site looking for a blank for a jersey I'm making for a friend of my to give to his dad. It turns out this company is more well known for making replica jerseys for college hockey teams. It also makes custom hockey jerseys. So, if you're looking for a second option to Hopco, this could be a good choice.

http://www.koronisjerseys.com/

Koronis is cool. They made the jerseys for UMaine for a long time before they sold out and went to Nike.

I got a jersey done at Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn, MA. It was like $55 and they did my Portland Pirates jersey exactly to spec.

mainescarf.png

Koronis is cool. They made the jerseys for UMaine for a long time before they sold out and went to Nike.

I got a jersey done at Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn, MA. It was like $55 and they did my Portland Pirates jersey exactly to spec.

I mentioned Cutting Edge to another member before. They are the official stitcher to the New England AHL teams, Hockey East, and a few baseball teams here and there. They might be a league-authorized facility, in case of emergency callups and trades.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Koronis seems like a good brand to go with. The main reason I'm wanting to go with them is because they have the brown long-sleeve football jersey that I have been looking so hard for. I'm getting a 1980's Kosar Browns home jersey made for my friend to give to his dad as a gift.

Koronis seems like a good brand to go with. The main reason I'm wanting to go with them is because they have the brown long-sleeve football jersey that I have been looking so hard for. I'm getting a 1980's Kosar Browns home jersey made for my friend to give to his dad as a gift.

will they actually put Kosar's last name on the jeresy for you?

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Koronis is cool.  They made the jerseys for UMaine for a long time before they sold out and went to Nike.

I got a jersey done at Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn, MA.  It was like $55 and they did my Portland Pirates jersey exactly to spec.

I mentioned Cutting Edge to another member before. They are the official stitcher to the New England AHL teams, Hockey East, and a few baseball teams here and there. They might be a league-authorized facility, in case of emergency callups and trades.

Website?

Koronis is cool.  They made the jerseys for UMaine for a long time before they sold out and went to Nike.

I got a jersey done at Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn, MA.  It was like $55 and they did my Portland Pirates jersey exactly to spec.

Website?

I couldn't find one, either. I tried doing a Google search for it, but I got a link for a different Cutting Edge Sports.

will they actually put Kosar's last name on the jeresy for you?

No, I'm just getting the blank from them. I'm probably going to get robbman to put on the lettering.

Archived