Carolina Hurricanes Concept

B-mer

i simplified their design a bit, took out the red squares/hurricane warning designs. the design i used is one someone used on a buffalo concept, and i really like it. there are a number of teams that could also use this striping, especially Tampa Bay. maybe i'll post that one later.

canes8mo.png

in addition, i would use their current design on a black alt, with their alt. flag logo for the main. but i didnt make that out. haha.

comments?

It's OK, but it's a huge step backward.

The warning flag striping is the best thing about their sweaters. And the 'Canes (and Avalanche) are the only teams that could pull off something like this, using a well-known flag that represents their team nickname and incorporate it into the uniform design.

While on the topic, the shoulder patches are still wrong, which really irritates me. One flag is a gale warning; two flags raised together is a hurricane.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived