I'll never see that change...

gmlouisville

I would add the Cubs into the list of not doing anything drastic the logo or colors.  I know they added a darker blue in the past, like batting practice jersey and sweatshirts they wear.

I agree with you about the Cubs. I remember that commercial where the guy had all his Cubs hats from every year on his garage wall (they were all the same). It was a really big deal (at least I remember it that way) when the Cubs added the red bill on the road (it looks good though).

Can't disagree more. I absolutly refuse to go anywhere near the red-billed road caps, and don't understand why they went to them in the first place. As much as I dislike the alt. blue uni's, I hate the road cap...

Moose

I really wish that the Reds would go back to their all-red cap for a home cap. It's currently their "alt" cap, but there's never an "alt" day I suppose, 'cause they never wear it (unless they're wearing retro unis). The road hat (black crown, red bill) was interesting at first, I guess, but now with the black sleeves there's very little red on the road for the Reds.

They are the Reds, right?

Come on! Return of the all-red hat! (I'm sure that will really help). :rolleyes:

Archived