Any info

Phil

For the record, I'm not trying to hound you. Just trying to help a newbie out a little.

There have been more than enough threads posted dealing with new NHL jerseys this year, and so all the info we have would likely be in those... I see no reason why anyone would withhold info from us, except for the fact that they're not allowed to share, in which case asking them won't change anything. I understand you haven't been around for a longthe search feature at the top is a good way to find the info you're looking for... and if absolutely need be, bump a thread time, so there's no hard feelings at all...

with these questions.

Board etiquette lession #132 is now over. You may now move about the boards freely. :D

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

You just don't quite get it, eh?  ???

I'll play the bad guy to SyPhi's good guy. (Now that's never happened before...  :;): )

We don't need a thread with speculation on each third jersey.  There's a ton and a half of info on this board about the upcoming thirds.  Go find it, and quit creating new topics for every team.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Sabres87243

First of all, this is a class group of people on this Board. No one is trying to be rude.  I too am only 3 months new to this board and you will find as you surf through the many topics you will find what you want.

You will find yourself on the outside if you continue to abuse the board with that language and tone!  All of us are here to enjoy & share info, but part of the edicit of being here is following the recommendations of our fellow members.

Please try to understand, it's just how things are done here - If you don't follow these guidelines, Chris might be appt to remove your membership (but I can't speak for him - I can only speculate).

Welcome to our family - feel free to use the search mode!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• LMU locked this topic

Archived