Steelers vs Broncos

Steel Certain

The 17th best team in the league will not be favored over the Steelers, and neither will the Panthers.

Note: To me, Seattle is the 17th best team in the league because they are the best in the NFC.

LOL. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Next thing you're going to say is the Sehawks aren't as good as Mount Union because they haven't won as many championships.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously I'm pretty bummed about this, not only being a Broncos fan, but also because I would've got to go to the Super Bowl had the Broncos won.

But I will say this- the Steelers won fair and square, and they won with class, which is something I didn't feel they did against Cincinnati. As long as they handle thmeselves professionaly in the SB, I'll be rooting for them on account of the Bus. He deserves a ring.

And I agree with Nick (*shudders*). If the Donkeys can get a pass rush with their down linemen, they're gonna be very dangerous. As someone who watched Plummer all year, I can honestly say that this game was his first reversion back to his old self. I think it will reinforce the new teachings for him, and prepare him to handle big games better in the future.

Archived