Anaheim Ducks concept

phayze

Wow I haven't been to this site in forever. Regardless, your concept here is really nice and clean. The color scheme is nice, the text you chose looks good... the numbers however do need to go. I might be alone here, but the duck just doesn't look right to me. The totally straight line where the beak connects to the head just looks a bit awkward (IMO). Take that however you will. I'm curious if anyone else has a similar opinion on the logo itself or if I'm alone here. Anybody?

the font for the wordmark is awesome. however too much spacing between the words. move ducks right below anaheim where ducks overlaps it slightly. and i know your duck is the same hockey mask shape style as the nhl team, but it just looks weird as a regular duck ...it looks like the back of his head is cut off. round it out more and give it some feathers to the top and side. i like the green eye but it may need a small bit showing in the other eye...maybe. and love the bottom jersey... the backs slant should go the other way though so the higher point of the slant is on the left side of the jersey. the anaheim on it MAKES it. lookin real good.

footer_helmet.gif

I changed/fixed:

-Took script out of crest logo

-Modified the "3"

-Modified striping on home/away (small outline on inner stripe)

-Changed player name font. Changed the color of the player name font to orange on the away so you can read it better

-Added a logo to the helmets

-Modified the cuff colors/design.

-Made a new 3rd jersey.

I think the small tweaks really helped make the home and away jerseys look "sharper". Curious to what you guys think of the alternate.

ducks2.png

Dont go overboard, ala the TB Lightning of a few years back, but the number font does need to be changed to a more conservative font.

Other than that, the homes and aways are absolutely perfect in my opinion. LOVE the logo and colors and striping.

The alt is "eh". Other than a black alt, which I'm totally against, I dont see where an alt would really be necessary here. The orange is too bright and the "Anaheim" is kinda like Atlanta's alt....unecessary and ugly as :censored:.

SigReflect.png

Change the number font and your money!

Huh? :blink:

Anyways, I like the 2nd better than the 1st. The only thing I'd do is change the style of the alt, the piping is kinda uneccesary. Other than that, wonderlous job.

Archived