Houston dynamo (FC)

Krona

Fooled around a bit, stole motherwell FC's badge shape and came up with what i feel is a superior product. Kits on the way... C&C appreciated

Houston Dynamo FC

UPDATE!!!KITS ADDED

they need some work.throw some comments my way and i'll see what i can do

Houston Dynamo FC Kits

*note: the lighter spots on the jersey are shading/reflestions i'm playing with, not sublimation

I dig it, but unfortunately I think it has a bit of a "Harley-Davidson FC" vibe to it which I think would be a bit distracting.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I dig it, but unfortunately I think it has a bit of a "Harley-Davidson FC" vibe to it which I think would be a bit distracting.

I guess thats marginally better than the Harry Potter FC that i was afraid of...

I like the overall look, but it just does not say DYNAMO to me. Dynamo is mostly used by teams from (former) communist countries. I guess I miss the eastern european flair...

well, it is in houston...plus-little lightning bolts!

Nice logo, but is this supposed to be a logo for the new Houston MLS team? Because there is a volleyball instead of a soccer ball in the logo.

enough. thats what soccer balls look like. why do i have to go over this every time i post a soccer concept. its a more traditional ball for a more traditional badge. i agree that the fonts could be more cohesive, but i did only use two. throwback cowboys for the top and penhurst for the initials and year

the jerseys look nice, but you have to have the three stripes - it's not an adidas football kit without them! the coca-cola sponsor is nice, but for a true texas look, i'd have gone with an oil oligarchy personally.

i need to mess with details like stripes. as for coca cola, it wasnt my favorite, but i was pressed to find dr. pepper, or better yet, enron

the jerseys look nice, but you have to have the three stripes - it's not an adidas football kit without them!  the coca-cola sponsor is nice, but for a true texas look, i'd have gone with an oil oligarchy personally.

i need to mess with details like stripes. as for coca cola, it wasnt my favorite, but i was pressed to find dr. pepper, or better yet, enron

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/search/?action=1&text=enron

OD_Signature.jpg

Nice logo, but is this supposed to be a logo for the new Houston MLS team? Because there is a volleyball instead of a soccer ball in the logo.

enough. thats what soccer balls look like. why do i have to go over this every time i post a soccer concept. its a more traditional ball for a more traditional badge. i agree that the fonts could be more cohesive, but i did only use two. throwback cowboys for the top and penhurst for the initials and year

I don't know anything about soccer, so I've only really seen the ball with the pentagons.

Archived