March Madness Sigs Part 2

footballfiji

Here they go...finally finished. In advance. I apologize for the size and for the new thread but here they are. The only ones I didn't make were for the play in game (Monmouth/Hampton) and Southern.

If you are going to use these please save them to your own site and don't remoteload them.

Here's the Atlana Region, Greensboro Sub-Region:

Duke.jpg

gw.jpg

uncw.jpg

thos are amazingly well done!

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Thank you! :notworthy:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

GoNordiques,

I did take my time on these.

But with 65 teams, including making extra for teams that didn't make tourney (such as Cincy, Missouri State, Western Kentucky etc) there were alot of sigs to make.

You are correct in the way I did these with the photoshop eraser tool...and while some are not as clean as others. I feel that most are fairly clean given the number of sigs.

And while the internet is vast resource for images there are not always "clean images" for every player that I chose (and for each of the I chose the leading average or second leading average scorer). So yes, some of the player images have some of the opposing teams in them. I figured personally that having the images like that instead of a phantom arm or a big gap were I erased the other player looked better.

Archived