Baseball logo concept

Kev5890

SSSA.jpg

I took the conneticut defenders logo ( not there main one...but one they had on there site ( they dont use it for anything)

and added my teams name and city ( for sports marketing)

Comments?

also how do i get those cool baseball uniforms ( which you guys make colors on..i need to do that with my team)

thanks

A certain recently deceased ECHL team says hello

RichmondRenegades2000.gif

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well, having found said logo-you essentially took that wallpaper image, cropped it into a black ring with "Richmond Renegades" on it, and cropped off the sails on the "submarine" baseball bats.

Also, the whole design doesn't really seem to work for a team with the moniker "Renegades", rather, it would work for a name with a more nautical motif.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What do you mean, "for sports marketing"? Is it a class that you're taking?

About the logo - the parts you added, anyway- gradients are bad, and this one is especially bad. For a logo to be good, it has to be practical. Gradients just aren't.

If you want this to work, I'd suggest making the background a solid color. White or blue.

Then, make your black circle thicker. Lose the thin inner blue line, and make the outer blue line gray to match the bat outline...and make it a lot thicker.

Use a bolder font for the lettering. Consider possibly taking the lettering out of the circle and putting it under the splashes.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

This logo is nearly impossible to duplicate with all the variation in the background. How would this be embroidered onto caps, or patches?

Bigger lettering. Bigger ring around the outside.

A new team name would be nice, since Richmond Renegades has been done.

Sadly, the best part about it is the modified part of the Connecticut logo.

Not seeing a lot to like about this one, I'm afraid...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I took the conneticut defenders logo ( not there main one...but one they had on there site ( they dont use it for anything)

and added my teams name and city ( for sports marketing)

Comments?

also how do i get those cool baseball uniforms ( which you guys make colors on..i need to do that with my team)

Any opinions on the logo...and i did create the name before i found that out, so it really doesnt matter to me..especially since there gone anyways.

thanks

Cool logo, even though it's ripped off.

Kevin, as an English teacher, I HAVE to point this out (and I realize everyone hates the Grammar Police!):

their - A possessive pronoun. It always describes a noun.

there - An adverb meaning "that location." It is sometimes used with the verb to be as an idiom.

they're - A contraction of "they are."

breesgates7kl.giflt8su.gif

Thanks to OB33 for the Tecmo Bowl sig

Archived