Packers Question

WISDUCK

As far as I know, he was in Green Bay on Friday afternoon and an offer was proposed to him. He's yet to make a decision on his future, and apparently he's also yet to hear from New England.

(And if he does sign with the Packers, please learn to spell Vinatieri correctly.)

Milwaukee Journal Star Article

So basically where its at is,they made him an offer,and hes considering his options.I didnt expect them to blow him away and lock him up yesterday,thats not Terrible Teds style.Heck from some of the stuff i read he wasnt even at the meetings.

I personally dont look for him to come to GB.If they dont lock him up soon,they will have to look somewhere else.The soft kicker market may dry up.My moneys on them getting Edinger from Minnesota,but i heard Vanderjagts in the fray as well.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Thats a good sign. Just think if he becomes a Packer, Favre comes back, and we draft AJ, and Javon comes back. Our depth chart would look like this:

QB: Favre

RB: Green

FB: Henderson

WR: Driver, Walker, Fergy,

TE: Franks

OL: Flanagan, Wells, Whiticker, Trausher, Clifton

DE: KGB, Kampmon

DT: Jackson, Pickett ( One of the best lines in football.)

LB: Thomas, Barnett, Hawk

S: Collins, Manuel

CB: Harris, Carroll

brettfavre.png

Thats a good sign. Just think if he becomes a Packer, Favre comes back, and we draft AJ, and Javon comes back. Our depth chart would look like this:

I wouldn't count on Javon Walker being in Green Bay next year. He asked to be traded a couple weeks ago.

6uXNWAo.png

I wouldn't count on Javon Walker being in Green Bay next year. He asked to be traded a couple weeks ago.

Actually, I'm almost certain he will wear green and gold next year. Remember last year, he threatened to hold out, but never was going to actually do it. He's playing his little game again.

brettfavre.png

No way Walker is playing as a Packer. He slapped the organization in the face, I dont see him playing as a Packer ever again. As well Ferguson's as good as gone. Signing Pickett was a way to replace Gravy Jackson, he isnt coming back. Flanagans a FA, and I doubt he will be back.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I want Carroll to go away. I'm sick of, " Illegal hands to the face, defence, number 28..." Flanagan WILL come back, Walker is just playing, Fergy will stay, Jackson will leave(TT needs to start using all that money), Favre of course will come back, we'll pick up Hawk in the draft, Vinetari won't be wearing #4 let alone wear blue, and I have a strong feeling that an undrafted free agent will be starting in Green Bay during week 17. All in all, Green Bay will win the NFC North before embarassing themselves at Lambeau in the Wild Card. Go Packers!

WisDuck is out!

brettfavre.png

I want Carroll to go away. I'm sick of, " Illegal hands to the face, defence, number 28..." Flanagan WILL come back, Walker is just playing, Fergy will stay, Jackson will leave(TT needs to start using all that money), Favre of course will come back, we'll pick up Hawk in the draft, Vinetari won't be wearing #4 let alone wear blue, and I have a strong feeling that an undrafted free agent will be starting in Green Bay during week 17. All in all, Green Bay will win the NFC North before embarassing themselves at Lambeau in the Wild Card. Go Packers!

WisDuck is out!

Think reasonably for a second

IMO Favre is gone-no reason to come back to a team that looks to be rebuilding.

Playing or not, Walker is unreliable and not worth giving a contract too.

Bears are gonna win that division, Detroit will be in second, Green Bay third, and Minnesota dead last.

The guy I have the misfortune to share a first name with will most likely not be wearing Blue with a Silver helmet, and I do think it likely he'll bring his non-clutch inconsistency to Green Bay.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

WisDuck is out!

Bears are gonna win that division, Detroit will be in second, Green Bay third, and Minnesota dead last.

Yo got it wrong. I pick the Pack to win the division, and thats not just because there my team.

1. Green bay

2. Chicago

3. Minnesota

4. Detroit

brettfavre.png

Archived