roswell invaders

Lumbergh

Nice logo - looks more like "Phantom of the Opera"

Still, very nice work!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm picking up more of a mummy feel than an invader (which I am guessing is an invader from another planet). Still, it's nice and well done, and could be used.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The logo here is fine, expecially if you like the movie Stargate. :rolleyes:

Black and green - been there, done that...or have we? Kinda like a dark twist on the Orlando Thunder lime green jersies??? Can't wait to see them...

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

The logo here is fine, expecially if you like the movie Stargate. :rolleyes:

Black and green - been there, done that...or have we? Kinda like a dark twist on the Orlando Thunder lime green jersies??? Can't wait to see them...

I happen to like stargate, the series is alright but i like the movie better. ^_^

i know black and green is a been there done that with a sci-fi outter space concept but im not sure what other color scheme works. i personally like the green because it gives the alien head a radioactive feel.

I posted this in the Roswell aliens thread but since is for the invaders, i figure id post it again. im looking to perfect it with your much valuable C&C.

Roswell_Invaders_ConceptII.png

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived