Tenn. Titans & KC Chiefs Helmet Concepts

bear69designs

I'm liking the new wordmark/logo with one small exception. The "KC" monogram really doesn't fit what you've got going on at all. Different font, different colors, different effects with the drop shadow. Were it my concept, I'd spell out Kansas City atop the "CHIEFS" in gold or black in a font and style more closely resembling what you used for the "CHIEFS". And I'd streamline the arrowhead slightly and make it easier to use as a wordmark, and in end zones - one of the problems with some wordmarks today is that they're so vertically-oriented that they don't work well in wide, horizontal spaces like end zones (look at the Rams' wordmark with the modified St. Louis Arch, and how small the text had to be to fit into a 10-yard deep end zone).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I love the Titans design, but as I went through your other work I really fell in love with that green metallic Seahawks helmet. I love how you've done the metallic effect. I find that the hardest effect to pull off effectively.

Archived