New Series

snetsrak43

The concept is right on, although I'd expect Ingsoc to have a ton of propaganda on the uniforms - something against Eurasia and/or Eastasia and/or Goldstein, or a "positive" slogan about Ingsoc itself (WAR IS PEACE - FREEDOM IS SLAVERY - IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH).

Offense Is Defense?

Packers-2.png

The concept is right on, although I'd expect Ingsoc to have a ton of propaganda on the uniforms - something against Eurasia and/or Eastasia and/or Goldstein, or a "positive" slogan about Ingsoc itself (WAR IS PEACE - FREEDOM IS SLAVERY - IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH).

Offense Is Defense?

the rams won a super bowl and went to the super bowl on another occasion with that concept. :wink2:

Animal Farm and 1982 is must read literature and good reading at that. In high school i had to read both Animal Farm and 1982. I actually got Animal Farm in paper back on my book shelf. its actually frightning that you could easily draw parallels in the book to our current political state. interestingly enough, in animal farm it mentions that after a revolution, 4 legs is good and 2 legs are bad (in reference to when the animals take over the farm) you easily could apply that to today.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Trade in those swords for some helmets.

Sell those coconuts... eerrr I mean horses.... for some cleats.

Get rid of that round table and invest in some goal posts.

And stop looking for that cup, we are on a new quest.

A search for a Bowl.

The Super Bowl!

I present the Monty Python Holy Grails.

grail.png

brianurlacher.png

Archived