Wisconsin Badgers Concept

Cujo

As requested by fellow CCSLC brethren, BgMack27, here's a footballl concept I put together for his Wisconsin Badgers.

I pretty much kept the helmet the same (maybe shrunk the "W" a bit), moved the stripes from the sleves to the shoulders, and gave them some flashy new digits similar to their basketball team that somewhat match the helmet logo with the black shadow.

C&C. Thanks. :)

proj_wis.png

6uXNWAo.png

I like it. I would def. buy a jersey. I like the whole making the numbers match the helmet idea. It's not over done or drastic. It's just right. Good job.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The UCLA stripes could definitely work for Wisconsin, it would retain the cohesiveness of the previous set and offer something that's a bit unique in the Big Ten. One minor nit-pick: your drop shadow is going on the opposite side of what the Motion W shows.

Great job overall.

QPR%20Sig.png

One minor nit-pick:  your drop shadow is going on the opposite side of what the Motion W shows.

The shadow on the digits match with the "W" on the left side of the helmet. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

One minor nit-pick:  your drop shadow is going on the opposite side of what the Motion W shows.

The shadow on the digits match with the "W" on the left side of the helmet. ^_^

Hey, I made the same mistake on my Wisconsin baseball concepts, so it's really not that big a deal. Just thought I'd point it out, is all...

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived