Spin off: best golf experiance?

HatManTC

thought i would spin off the current "worst golf experiance" thread with a "best golf experiance" thread

my 1st birdie ever was on a Par three. hit the 1st shot in the trap near the green. hit it up on the green, bouncing it off the springler head into the hole.

man i felt so good about that one.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

First round of golf I ever played, I birdied a par three. Hit a mediocre approach shot, 20 yards or so short and well to the left of the hole. However, on 99.9% pure luck, my chip hit the green, bounced, and rolled right in. Still my best golf shot.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

umm hitting the ball was my best expeirience last weekend when i wnet through the back 9 at Cowes, my first hit was great, the rest were :censored:house, the worst part is walking after the ball all the time, i want one of those buggys

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

As mentioned in the other thread, my best experiene came right before my worst experience, getting a hole-in-one on a par 3 just before shooting a 19 on a par 4.

The best part was my dad's reaction. I was 11 at the time, just learning how to play. He'd been golfing for 30 years and had never seen, let alone gotten, a hole-in-one, so the whole way down to the green he's swearing all over the place, not believing it. "Holy :censored:, you've gotta be :censored: ing kidding me" and such. Great fun. :D

Archived