a challenge

goalieboy82

i dont know if this goes here but does anyone have an ice hockey team that would like to come to washington dc and play my team, the kangaroos? My team will play your high school team, college recreational or just a recreational team. if your high school or college team like to come a play, you can come during the nhl season and also see washington dc. some thing with your recreational team. the it would be a 3 to 7 game exhibition series (dont know how long your team can stay here and visit). sept would be good since that is when my team will have off. if you come, it would be for charity (the fisher house, a place where wounded and ill soldiers families stay when there love one is in the hospital). if you have anymore question, just pm me an i will get back to you.

thanks

goalieboy

so long and thanks for all the fish.

I'm confused.

My first question is... Why is your signature so large? Are you afraid someone will miss it if it's only 400 pixels tall?

My second question is... Why do you feel the need to publish your rec league hockey stats on a sports logo board?

My third question is... Why do you feel the need to DEFEND your statistics to people who didn't ask about them in the first place? Seriously... if you lose a game, man up and admit that you played a role in losing the game. If you lost 2-1 or 3-2, you still got outplayed.

Trying to blame your losses on teammates will not make you popular in the lockerroom.

My final question is... How do you expect to raise money to donate to charity when participants would already have to pay travel expenses to get to DC and then hotel costs once they're there? You're going to charge admission to a series of games between rec league teams?

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived