Rugby Super 14 Redesign Project

Gazzzaf

Here are the Sharks, I've been busy moving of late so the designs will probably pop up at a slower rate. I'll still get it finished regardless.

sharks0_20060508_-523501151.gif

sharks1_20060508_-290917867.gif

sig.png

I dont think I'll be doing the Spears, just current teams. Also, the Spears wont be joining the Super 14 in 2007 and probably not in the near future. Thats what I heard anyway.

sig.png

Those certainly have Spearlike character to them. I wonder why so many South African teams choose to use red white and black as their colours, its kind of annoying. I might have a go at doing the Spears after i finish the other teams then.

sig.png

• 2 weeks later...

The new ones all look great. I like the subtleness of the gradient on the Bulls, it's way better than what they're using right now. The Reds look great I like how you made the navy less prevalant then their current jerseys. The 'Tahs look really good I really like the white jersey.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Here's a Spears concept for you Voodoo:

spears1_20060530_1106896257.gif

spears0_20060530_276966063.gif

Thats it for this collection, I hope everyone enjoyed it. My next collection will be based upon a poll running on my site. If you are interested in voting, visit my site at gazzzaf.com.

sig.png

As I am down in Dunedin where the House Of Pain is (AKA Carisbrook Stadium), I am liking the Highlanders ones. Chiefs look really nice as well. I must say though, the Western Force kit is by far a huge improvment from the one that they have now. Tres bien.

Yeah I'm pretty happy with the changes I made to the Force as well. Their current design will date quickly as is also an uncreative way to flog their new logo. Anyways, I hope it changes for next year.

All of the NZ teams I am happy with as well, the Highlanders and Chiets appear to be popular designs but my favourite is the Crusaders simply because of the simplicity without compromising a good look.

sig.png

Archived