Vectorizational skills required!

Steve-O

I need a little help to be honest, I havent the slightest idea of how to vectorize logos and I need one done. I am putting in a proposal for a lacrosse team and I have a logo but it isnt easy enough to resize or recolor. I know a lot of you are pro at vectorizing, so if you could help me out and do this one for me it would be greatly appreciated. Here's the logo:

http://sportslogos.freehomepage.com/images...rychill2004.jpg

Maybe it will give you some practice! It'll be fun! Thanks in advance. I need all the help I can get!

Your Friendly Neighborhood: Steve-O...man?

I am putting in a proposal for a lacrosse team and I have a logo but it isnt easy enough to resize or recolor.

Wait, so... are you proposing this to a legitimate lacrosse team? Like, minor leagues or something like NLL? Because if you are, that's just a little bit illegal. That was a logo used by the now defunct Minnesota Chill of the USVP League (which, from looking at the other topic posted about this, it seems that fact was mentioned but ignored). In fact, I know the person that created that logo, and I don't think he'd be too happy about that.

Archived