MLB Utah Team

Denver#1

but still if a team did come to utah what would there name be

Utah has shown that they like to name their professional teams after something that truly represents their state. Based on their track record I am guessing that a MLB team would be named the Utah Swordfish or Hurricanes or something. :D

Yeah like Utah Jazz...

The Utah Spell-right-and-use-grammers?

Ironic. You're busting someone's balls for poor spelling, yet you can't spell "grammar". Well done, junior... :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The Utah Spell-right-and-use-grammers?

Ironic. You're busting someone's balls for poor spelling, yet you can't spell "grammar". Well done, junior... :therock:

You say to-may-to, I say to-mat-to. :P

Phonetics and spelling are different. There may be two acceptable ways to say "tomato", but there is only one acceptable way to spell "grammar". :D

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

but still if a team did come to utah what would there name be

Utah has shown that they like to name their professional teams after something that truly represents their state. Based on their track record I am guessing that a MLB team would be named the Utah Swordfish or Hurricanes or something. :D

With tongue firmly in cheeck, howzabout the...

UTAH BREWERS or the UTAH DEVIL RAYS

Can you imagine a team called the Brewers in Mormon country? Or the D-Rays?

nav-logo.png

Archived