Saskatchewan Roughriders Concept Set

Phil

I don't know why I'm resurrecting these logos with jersey concepts now... I guess it's just a hankerin' for some CFL football.

Home Jersey

Saskatchewan%20Roughriders%20Home%20Jersey.gif

Away Jersey

Saskatchewan%20Roughriders%20Away%20Jersey.gif

Home Jersey

Saskatchewan%20Roughriders%20Alternate%20Jersey.gif

Now some of you may be asking, why the Saskatchewan Roughriders? Aren't they from the armpit of Canada? Yes, it's true.

Aren't they the rivals of the (far superior) Winnipeg Blue Bombers? Indeed they are.

Didn't you once say that the province's collective IQ is lower than the sum-total of their teeth? Apparently, I was misled in this instance... GMac's departure has resulted in the balance swinging the other way again.

I guess I just felt sorry for a team that is so inept at defining an identity for themselves that they had to copy the Blue Bombers jersey design. Guess that's what happens when you only win 2 Grey Cups in nearly a century of existence.

Comments?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Gotta admit I really like this uni set and logo, I think i remember seeing an earlier version of the logo (or was it the same one?) maybeee 5 or 6 years ago? Ahh the days. But anyway, the only thing that really throws me off about the set is the number font. The S in the logo is very bold and almost boxy. I think some thicker numbers with a little less curves would make this concept primo.

wow it feels weird posting, im starting to hyperventilate....goooodd wwooorrrk ^_^

Very nice. I'm assuming you want the wheat to wrap around and form a football? If that's the case I think you just need to keep the outline the same size until it touches the top of the wheat, because near the end it goes from black/grey/black, to just grey.

Well the Riders do need a change--and this would be a good one--hardly any black excpet the alt.

And cutting doen on the silver too.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived