Fort Wayne Komets Concept

rnewvy9

The diagonal hem stripes and horizontal arm stripes seem to contradict each other. Diagonal stripes say modern to me, and horizontal ones say older style to me. I would say these jerseys are having an identity crisis right now.

It's not too bad....nice to see a concept for the U here (being a UHL fan, they're few and far between...)

I'll echo what steiny said....blending the horizontals on the sleeves with the diagonal stripes on the body kinda gives the jersey a bit of a ID crisis.

Also, on the home whites, I didn't really like the orange with black piping sleeve stripes too much, seeing they contradicted the black with orange piping stripes on body and the shoulders.

However, I do like that orange alt....that style, to be honest could be transferred for the home and road and it'd be a pretty slick set.

BTW, nice choice of models for the jersey (surprised you didn't use St. Pierre...Chaulk's pretty solid in his own right...and lord did the K's miss him against Rockford)

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

You're off to a good start. I like the alt. you got. I just not to crazy about the way the Komet is with the FW. Maybe, take the FW and make that a shoulder patch and bring back an older Komets logo. Another idea leave the FW on the front tweak it a little though. Then put the older logo on the shoulder. What about using letter on the frnt that spell out Komets or Fort Wayne?

Keep pluggin' away. The Komets do have a spacial place in my heart they are the first team I saw Da Wolves beat. :hockeysmiley:

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived