New Anaheim Ducks concept

Le Québécois

OUI!: color scheme (then again, I'm Irish :P ); shoulder yoke (makes me think of the old NJ Devils red/green); the triangular patch at the left hip (nice holdover from the Ducks' original sweaters).

NON!: the crest (while I like it, I can't see the new owners using a crest that has such a Disney Era feel to it); the crest (white on white gets lost, but it may look OK on a green sweater; the number font (Impact? Meh... they could do better)

PEUT-ETRE: these could work, but there's an awful lot of white that gets monotonous. The sleeves are white except at the shoulders and the wrists, and most of the body is white, with a white crest to boot. A green home sweater (and green helmet) would look even more monotonous with green breezers, and your only alternative would be a lot of orange. I love the crest on its own merits, but it's cartoony and would remind everyone of the former ownership at a time when the new owners are distancing themselves from Disney.

All in all? I could live with them; I just can't see the Ducks going with them at this point in their history.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Nice work, where can one get that jersey template you are using?

I'd like to toy around with jersey ideas also, just need some templates. Anyways, again, nice work.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived