I need high quality sports logos

Nick 1733

I am going to put together something like The Sports Logo Encyclopedia. I need all your help to get every sports logo as possible, (Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, NCAA, Slamball & Soccer). Especially looking for prototypes, failed expansion teams, new 2003-04 logos and historical logos. If you can help me post a reply or email me at skater20na@aol.com. I have many but not nearly as many as I need.

Nick

He needs high quality sports logos... he'll get the quantity at logoserver, but not the quality.

If you want high quality raster, my place is really the only place to go... however I'm not about to let you take all my logos to create a site to compete against me.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

My site would not be there to compete against yours. It's there to help anyone who wants logos as I will have Football and NCAA logos as well. And I will also have raster and vector versions of each and every logo. Most of my logos came from The SLE and ME. I do graphic design andI create my own logos. I have been to the logoserver and chriscreamers logo pages and got what i needed from there. With the logoserver I popped it into Photoshop and enlarged them, then fixed the fuzzieness manually.

Nick

Archived