Bad Football Kits

cackers

The Mexican keeper Campos designed his hiimself if i remember rightly

Yes, he did. He wanted to irritate the strikers.

and IIRC the French bitched about it in the 98 WC and forced Jorge to change from one of his usual neon numbers to Mexico's regular greens (IIRC, the Mexicans wore white that game). heh, bitching about being distracted works for a baseball batter, as he has a ball to hit...when the whining comes from a soccer player, though, I find that harder to buy, as they miss wide or high on guys wearing those bland black and gray shirts every other team seems to put its keepers in nowadays.

I miss Jorge :cry:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

heh, bitching about being distracted works for a baseball batter, as he has a ball to hit...when the whining comes from a soccer player, though, I find that harder to buy, as they miss wide or high on guys wearing those bland black and gray shirts every other team seems to put its keepers in nowadays.

So what if strikers sometimes miss the target when the keeper's wearing a solid color? Baseball players are known miss the ball no matter what the pitcher's wearing, as well. :rolleyes:

There is something not right with keepers wearing all white in my book.

0,,1~450899,00.jpg

What happened to keepers just wearing a differnt colour jeresy as opposed to wearing a whole differnt set of colours. It gets even worse when the goalie wears something that doesn't clach with any of the players but it does with the referee.

Never used to happen in the 80's.

_1482264_grobbelaar150.jpg

Archived