Milwaukee Brewers

jgsmith725

No doubt about having the team name on the aways. But I dont like the font or style, keep it the smae as the home uni.

its the same font as the milwaukee numbers and nameplate, that is what i used it from.

appsiggold.png

The pic is a bit small to see the detail.

yeah i dont know why it is coming up that small either. I have it at 300 dpi resolution so it should be a decent size to fill out the screen but everytime i go to reload it, it comes back this small size. let me try again.

appsiggold.png

No doubt about having the team name on the aways.  But I dont like the font or style, keep it the smae as the home uni.

its the same font as the milwaukee numbers and nameplate, that is what i used it from.

I'm pretty sure he means to use the letering that looks like "Brewers", Milwaukee script logo; i.e. this.

Save the slugalo.

No doubt about having the team name on the aways.  But I dont like the font or style, keep it the smae as the home uni.

I'm pretty sure he means to use the letering that looks like "Brewers", Milwaukee script logo; i.e. this.

i was going to do that but i could never find the vector format of that text. do you know where i can get that at.

appsiggold.png

i  was going to do that but i could never find the vector format of that text, brandsoftheworld and vectorportal doesnt have it. do you know where i can get that at.

Check your PMs. ;)

Save the slugalo.

yeah thats exactly what I meant just coudnt find the right word to use.

here is up close of the current jerseys with a couple of changes:

MilwaukeeBrewersConcept-1UpClose.png

and in the retro colors of the old ball and glove logo:

MilwaukeeBrewersConcept-RetroColors.png

Still working on the milwaukee script that is like the brewers onthe home jerseys.but looking at it now , i kind of like the script the way it is now. simple.

appsiggold.png

on the grey with milwaukee script, not all the buttons are the same color. didn't know if that was intentional or not, but i figured i'd let you know.

Looks good, I always like ot have the city/state name on the away jersey.

Archived