Oakland Seals Jersey on ebay

cackers

It appears to be from the short lived 1967 series that CCM put out a couple of years ago. They were pretty nicely done, from what I remember.

Ive seen the Flyers, North Stars, and the one I've been trying to hunt down like there is no tomorrow Leafs one. They are wicked jerseys.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Ive seen the Flyers, North Stars, and the one I've been trying to hunt down like there is no tomorrow Leafs one. They are wicked jerseys.

Last time I saw a Leafs one was last May when I was at Frozen Pond in Concord (Steeles Road, not too far from Highway 400, if I remember correctly- I know they're online). I think they were $125. Looked good, but the Leaf was a little misshapen, IMO.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Can someone break down the elements of the Seals logo for me?  I assume the yellow thing is a poorly drawn seal but I've never really been sure.

Yes, abstract seal. Not sure about the choice of colours, they may hold significance. The circle is actually an "O" for Oakland, it got changed to that half way through their first season when the team changed it's name. It was originally a "C" for California.

Last time I saw a Leafs one was last May when I was at Frozen Pond in Concord (Steeles Road, not too far from Highway 400, if I remember correctly- I know they're online). I think they were $125. Looked good, but the Leaf was a little misshapen, IMO.

The 1967 Leafs jersey used a different leaf, one closer to the Harrold Ballard one used today - it was designed to look close to the Leaf on the Canadian flag since 1967 was our centenial as a country. I've seen a medium and an XXL of that jersey (authentic, not the replica) but the Medium was too small and the XXL was a little big...but if I can't find a medium, I think I'll bite the bullet and buy the XXL one...its such a beautiful jersey...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Yes, I'm aware that the flag leaf was used in 1967, what I meant is that the leaf they used on those reproductions looks wider and shorter than the Leaf did on the actual jerseys.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived